What Should I Do Before Treatment
- If you are particular with your shape, you may fill in your eyebrow as you normally would so we can take into consideration the shape you desire.
- Avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to the appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin and ibuprofen as they are natural blood thinners.
- Do not drink any alcohol 24 hours before and limit the amount of caffeine you consume. This will affect the colour deposit and may make you more prone to sensitivity and/or cause more bleeding.
- If you have been on Accutane in the past, you must wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- It is highly recommended that you avoid intense sun exposure and tanning bed exposure for 20 days before and after your procedure. If you show up to your appointment with a new tan or sunburn, you will need to reschedule.
- Avoid waxing the procedure area 2-3 days prior.
- Avoid getting any type of facial peel at least one week prior.
- You may want to shower ahead of time because you will need to avoid getting them wet and over hydrated after the appointment.